Friday, January 11, 2008

Cassell's Hamburger




I did eat over 1,000 of Whopper in my life. Whopper was my favorite and there is no alternatives. When I moved to LA from Oregon, I noticed that Burger King restaurants are rare in southern California. The In-N-Out is more popular. Even Carl's Jr is better. I had the eager to find a good hamburger in Los Angeles. It wasn't easy. I heard of Cassell's Hamburger from the newspaper, Korea Daily. (중앙일보)


At that time, I was sick of Carl's Jr or local charbroiled quarter pounder hamburger. I still remember the moment we tasted the first bite. Youjin & I went to Cassel's hamburger. We felt like a stranger who does not know how to order. We didn't know how to start. One lady approached us and explained how to. Oh....that was easy. I ordered 2-3rd pound cheese burger. She did patty melt. I can choose a type of bread, cooked patty, and then I can pick up the side and ingredients so that I can make my own hamburger. When I chew the first bite of the patty, it was so meaty, juicy, premiumy......it is a paradise and it took care of my burger fix.

I know somebody complains it is pricey. I think this hamburger worth it. If you take out the hamburger, it will be cheaper because the hamburger price includes the buffet. The hamburger alone is not expensive. Parking? no problem. You can park at comfort Inn parking lot. Once I eat the cassell, I don't go to Carls Jr any more.

It is worth a life. must go.

Cassell's Hamburgers
A frequent contender in the "LA's best burger" debate
Address: 3266 W. Sixth St.
Cross Street: Berendo St.
Neighborhood: Miracle Mile & Mid-Wilshire
Phone: 213-480-8668
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30am-4pm


0 comments: